Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What is heart transplant?
Answer: Heart transplant is the final surgery of heart when all other treatments fail. A heart transplant is the replacement of heart. The replacement heart is donated by someone who is being treated by machinery or is brain dead.
- How is food absorbed?
- What is mechanical process in digestion?
- How does mineral salts enter roots?
- What happens to excess amino acids in liver?
- Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?
- How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?