Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What is heart transplant?
Answer: Heart transplant is the final surgery of heart when all other treatments fail. A heart transplant is the replacement of heart. The replacement heart is donated by someone who is being treated by machinery or is brain dead.
- What is self-pollination?
- What is result of viruses when we sneeze?
- How many times blood enters heart in one circulation?
- What is transpiration?
- What is our body made up of?
- How does content diffuse into cells from blood?