Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What is heart transplant?
Answer: Heart transplant is the final surgery of heart when all other treatments fail. A heart transplant is the replacement of heart. The replacement heart is donated by someone who is being treated by machinery or is brain dead.
- How many times blood enters heart in one circulation?
- How does red blood cells pass through capillaries?
- From where does roots take up oxygen?
- What blood is found on right hand side?
- What are initial effects of tobacco smoke?
- How is heart transplant done?