Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What is heart transplant?
Answer: Heart transplant is the final surgery of heart when all other treatments fail. A heart transplant is the replacement of heart. The replacement heart is donated by someone who is being treated by machinery or is brain dead.
- What happens when blood enters ventricles?
- What is insulin?
- What happens to excess glucose in diabetic person?
- How many chemicals are used in tobacco smoke?
- What is active transport?
- Where are dead red blood cells broken?