Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The Pulse
What is happening to heart?
Answer: If we put our hand over the chest, we can feel the beats produced by the heart. This is not due to the blood pressure passing through the vessels, but it is due to the contraction and relaxation, or pumping action of the heart.
- What are fats and functions?
- How is heart transplant done?
- What are minerals and functions?
- What are capillaries?
- What is ratio of water and bacteria in faeces?
- What are vitamins and functions?