Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The Pulse
What is happening to heart?
Answer: If we put our hand over the chest, we can feel the beats produced by the heart. This is not due to the blood pressure passing through the vessels, but it is due to the contraction and relaxation, or pumping action of the heart.
- What is anaerobic respiration?
- What is affect of wind on transpiration?
- How does white blood cell deplete germ?
- What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
- What is size of white blood cell?
- What is bronchitis?