Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The Pulse
What is happening to heart?
Answer: If we put our hand over the chest, we can feel the beats produced by the heart. This is not due to the blood pressure passing through the vessels, but it is due to the contraction and relaxation, or pumping action of the heart.
- What is glycogen and where is it stored?
- What are chances of smoker of getting lung cancer?
- Why are circulatory disease harmful?
- What is digestive system?
- Which harmful chemical is black in color?
- What is Nicotine?