Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The Pulse
What is happening to heart?
Answer: If we put our hand over the chest, we can feel the beats produced by the heart. This is not due to the blood pressure passing through the vessels, but it is due to the contraction and relaxation, or pumping action of the heart.
- What is sequence of transport of food?
- What is temporary cure of Asthma?
- Where is blood taken after lungs?
- How can large molecules pass through digestive tract?
- How are proteins digested?
- What is faulty pacemaker?