Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The Pulse
What is happening to heart?
Answer: If we put our hand over the chest, we can feel the beats produced by the heart. This is not due to the blood pressure passing through the vessels, but it is due to the contraction and relaxation, or pumping action of the heart.
- Why are walls of left ventricle stronger?
- What are carbohydrates and functions?
- What is glycogen and where is it stored?
- How does blood flow in arteries?
- What is sexual reproduction?
- What is tobacco smoking?