Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Problems with digestive system
What is food poisoning?
Answer: The food we eat may contain germs and this type of food is known as infected food. When this infected food enters our digestive tract, germs start to reproduce. As these germs increase in number, they make our digestive tract weak and sick. This situation of our digestive system is known as Food Poisoning.
- What are vitamins and functions?
- How can cold prevented?
- What happens when atria are full of blood?
- Why blood moves around body?
- What are carbohydrates and functions?
- How are xylem and phloem arranged in stem?