Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is flu?
Answer: The full form of flu is 'influenza'. Like cold, flu is also caused by a typical virus, but the type of virus is different from that of the virus of cold. Some of the symptoms of cold and flu are similar like running nose.
- What are intercoastal muscles?
- What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
- How does temperature affect rate of transpiration?
- How does rate of transpiration vary?
- What is vascular bundle?
- Which harmful chemical is black in color?