Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is flu?
Answer: The full form of flu is 'influenza'. Like cold, flu is also caused by a typical virus, but the type of virus is different from that of the virus of cold. Some of the symptoms of cold and flu are similar like running nose.
- What are raw products used by plants?
- What happens to excess glucose in diabetic person?
- What is food poisoning?
- What is chance of smokers of dying from bronchitis?
- What is heart transplant?
- What is concentration of components in deoxygenated blood?