Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is flu?
Answer: The full form of flu is 'influenza'. Like cold, flu is also caused by a typical virus, but the type of virus is different from that of the virus of cold. Some of the symptoms of cold and flu are similar like running nose.
- How many chemicals are used in tobacco smoke?
- What are effects of Nicotine?
- Why is it better to breathe through nose?
- Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?
- How is energy formed?
- How are these parts arranged?