Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is flu?
Answer: The full form of flu is 'influenza'. Like cold, flu is also caused by a typical virus, but the type of virus is different from that of the virus of cold. Some of the symptoms of cold and flu are similar like running nose.
- What is heart transplant?
- What is our body made up of?
- What is job of platelets?
- What is major content of cigarette?
- What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
- What is glycogen and where is it stored?