Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is flu?
Answer: The full form of flu is 'influenza'. Like cold, flu is also caused by a typical virus, but the type of virus is different from that of the virus of cold. Some of the symptoms of cold and flu are similar like running nose.
- What are red blood cells made up of?
- What is anther and what does it contain?
- How are these parts arranged?
- Why we should not breathe through mouth?
- What is egestion?
- What happens if diabetes is not treated?