Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is flu?
Answer: The full form of flu is 'influenza'. Like cold, flu is also caused by a typical virus, but the type of virus is different from that of the virus of cold. Some of the symptoms of cold and flu are similar like running nose.
- How can xylem be described?
- How are atria and ventricles separated?
- After chewing where does food go?
- What happens to excess glucose in diabetic person?
- What is chlorophyll?
- How does large trees take up water?