Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is flu?
Answer: The full form of flu is 'influenza'. Like cold, flu is also caused by a typical virus, but the type of virus is different from that of the virus of cold. Some of the symptoms of cold and flu are similar like running nose.
- What happens in small intestine?
- How long does person survive after heart transplant?
- What are sepals?
- What are effects of Nicotine?
- What makes heart sound like lub?
- How does air reach blood vessels?