Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
What is first step of digestive process?
Answer: The first step of the digestive process is chewing. Chewing takes place in mouth. In chewing, saliva combines with the bolus (a bite of food), the enzymes known as Amylase react on the bolus converting starch into 'maltose'. Saliva also helps in softening of the food.
- What is affect of wind on transpiration?
- What is sequence of mineral and water transport?
- What is an artificial pacemaker?
- After digestion in stomach where does food move?
- What is situation of blood when it leaves heart?
- What are proteins and functions?