Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
What is first step of digestive process?
Answer: The first step of the digestive process is chewing. Chewing takes place in mouth. In chewing, saliva combines with the bolus (a bite of food), the enzymes known as Amylase react on the bolus converting starch into 'maltose'. Saliva also helps in softening of the food.
- Why is transpiration important?
- What are minerals and functions?
- How can large molecules pass through digestive tract?
- How does mineral salts enter roots?
- What is situation of blood when it leaves heart?
- What is filament an why is it useful?