Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
What is first step of digestive process?
Answer: The first step of the digestive process is chewing. Chewing takes place in mouth. In chewing, saliva combines with the bolus (a bite of food), the enzymes known as Amylase react on the bolus converting starch into 'maltose'. Saliva also helps in softening of the food.
- What is semi-permaeable membrane?
- What is oxygenated blood?
- Does bronchi and bronchioles process air?
- What is glycogen and where is it stored?
- What are enzymes?
- What are chances of smoker of getting lung cancer?