Topic: Plant Reproduction Subtopic: The parts of a flower
What is filament an why is it useful?
Answer: Filament is a stalk like structure on which anther is held. Filament is a useful component of stamen because it aids the pollens to be taken by wind easily.
- What is concentration of components in deoxygenated blood?
- How does blood flow in veins?
- How many chemicals are used in tobacco smoke?
- What happens to food in stomach?
- What happens if excess lactic acid is produced?
- How does tar damage lungs?