Topic: Plant Reproduction Subtopic: The parts of a flower
What is filament an why is it useful?
Answer: Filament is a stalk like structure on which anther is held. Filament is a useful component of stamen because it aids the pollens to be taken by wind easily.
- What happens when blood enters ventricles?
- How does content diffuse into cells from blood?
- What is mechanical process in digestion?
- How can phloem be described?
- What are products of respiration?
- Why is cross pollination better?