Topic: Plant Reproduction Subtopic: Plants' sexual reproduction
What is fertilization?
Answer: Fertilization is a process when a male gamete (cell) joins with the female gamete (cell). Fertilization only occurs in sexual reproduction.
- Why is reproduction important?
- What is quantity of platelets in blood?
- What is concentration of components in deoxygenated blood?
- What are properties of blood present in veins?
- Why is thrombosis dangerous?
- How long does person survive after heart transplant?