Topic: Plant Reproduction Subtopic: Pollination
What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
Answer: A disadvantage of self-pollination is that, a plant with a genetic disease would transfer it to its offspring. There will be less variety as plants of same type would be grown.
- How does air reach blood vessels?
- How body tries to fight flu virus?
- Where is digestive food transported?
- What is filament an why is it useful?
- What happens if excess lactic acid is produced?
- What is circulatory system?