Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
What is digestive system?
Answer: A digestive system is a long tube of about 10 meters. Digestive system is important to insure that our body gets what is sufficient for it e.g. carbohydrates, fats, proteins, minerals, vitamins and fibres.
- How does large trees take up water?
- Which vessel carries blood to lungs?
- What causes make asthma worse?
- What are root hairs?
- How is heart transplant done?
- What are companion cells?