Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
What is digestive system?
Answer: A digestive system is a long tube of about 10 meters. Digestive system is important to insure that our body gets what is sufficient for it e.g. carbohydrates, fats, proteins, minerals, vitamins and fibres.
- Which blood vessel carries blood and where?
- What happens if excess juice is secreted in stomach?
- What are fats and functions?
- How are atria and ventricles separated?
- Why blood moves around body?
- Why do not plants require huge amount of raw materials?