Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Mineral salts enter the roots
What is diffusion?
Answer: Diffusion is a phenomenon of movement of particles from a region where they are in higher concentration to the region where they are in low concentration. Diffusion does not require energy.
- Where does respiration take place?
- What causes make asthma worse?
- Why is it better to breathe through nose?
- What is sequence of mineral and water transport?
- What is photosynthesis?
- How are gases exchanged in plants?