Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Mineral salts enter the roots
What is diffusion?
Answer: Diffusion is a phenomenon of movement of particles from a region where they are in higher concentration to the region where they are in low concentration. Diffusion does not require energy.
- How body tries to fight flu virus?
- What are bad effects of smokers cough?
- What is root pressure?
- What is faulty pacemaker?
- How does water and mineral salts reach xylem vessels?
- How are atria and ventricles separated?