Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Mineral salts enter the roots
What is diffusion?
Answer: Diffusion is a phenomenon of movement of particles from a region where they are in higher concentration to the region where they are in low concentration. Diffusion does not require energy.
- What is main job of white blood cells?
- What is affect of light on rate of transpiration?
- How does content diffuse into cells from blood?
- What is quantity of re blood cells in blood?
- What is diabetes?
- What could be an example of diffusion?