Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Problems with digestive system
What is diarrhea?
Answer: Diarrhea is a condition when your digestive system turn ill due to a large amount of germs in your system. In this condition, infected food is often vomited, white blood cells rush out to kill the germs and liquid food egested as quickly as possible.
- What is faulty pacemaker?
- Why is iron important?
- Why is reproduction important?
- Why large molecules cannot absorb into blood?
- What happen when we exhale?
- How does blood flow in veins?
Famous Scientists Video