Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Problems with digestive system
What is diarrhea?
Answer: Diarrhea is a condition when your digestive system turn ill due to a large amount of germs in your system. In this condition, infected food is often vomited, white blood cells rush out to kill the germs and liquid food egested as quickly as possible.
- What is meant by leaking of heart valves?
- What is size of white blood cell?
- How does white blood cell deplete germ?
- What is chlorophyll?
- What is self-pollination?
- What are minerals and functions?