Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Problems with digestive system
What is diarrhea?
Answer: Diarrhea is a condition when your digestive system turn ill due to a large amount of germs in your system. In this condition, infected food is often vomited, white blood cells rush out to kill the germs and liquid food egested as quickly as possible.
- What are xylem and phloem?
- What is result of viruses when we sneeze?
- Who mostly has bronchitis?
- What happens when atria are full of blood?
- Why are walls of left ventricle stronger?
- What is bronchitis?