Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Respiration
What is concentration of components in deoxygenated blood?
Answer: When the blood reaches the cells, oxygen and glucose diffuses into the cells and carbon dioxide and water are diffused into the blood. This means that when blood reaches the heart from the cells, it contains a greater amount of carbon dioxide and water and less amount of glucose and oxygen.
- Who mostly has bronchitis?
- Which muscles make our chest move?
- What is filament an why is it useful?
- What is oxygenated blood?
- What is treatment of faulty pacemaker?
- What is situation of blood when it leaves heart?