Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Respiration
What is concentration of components in deoxygenated blood?
Answer: When the blood reaches the cells, oxygen and glucose diffuses into the cells and carbon dioxide and water are diffused into the blood. This means that when blood reaches the heart from the cells, it contains a greater amount of carbon dioxide and water and less amount of glucose and oxygen.
- Where are dead red blood cells broken?
- Who mostly has bronchitis?
- What happens in small intestine?
- How are xylem and phloem arranged in roots?
- Which blood protein is found in plasma?
- What is major component of respiration?