Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Digestion
What is chemical process in digestion?
Answer: A chemical process in digestion is a process in which small and simpler particles of food are processed by means of chemicals e.g. acids in stomach and alkalis in small intestine.
- Why do not plants require huge amount of raw materials?
- What is deoxygenated blood?
- Which blood protein is found in plasma?
- Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?
- Which plants and animals would survive?
- What is first step of digestive process?