Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Digestion
What is chemical process in digestion?
Answer: A chemical process in digestion is a process in which small and simpler particles of food are processed by means of chemicals e.g. acids in stomach and alkalis in small intestine.
- What causes make asthma worse?
- Where does bacteria in faeces come from?
- What is activation energy?
- How long is digestive tract?
- What happens when atria are full of blood?
- What is chance of smokers of dying from bronchitis?