Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is chance of smokers of dying from bronchitis?
Answer: The chances of death of smokers due to bronchitis are 20 times more than the chances of death of non-smoker due to bronchitis.
- Are varicose veins dangerous?
- How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
- Which blood protein is found in plasma?
- What happens after white blood cell eats bacteria?
- What happens if diabetes is not treated?
- What blood is found on right hand side?