Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
What is bronchus?
Answer: Trachea is split into two tubes known as 'Bronchi' i.e. Right Bronchus and Left Bronchus. This is where air is distributed among the two lungs. Bronchi are further distributed into bronchioles.
- What is quantity of blood in an adult?
- How can indigestion cured?
- How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
- How are fats digested?
- What are properties of blood present in veins?
- What is main job of white blood cells?