Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
What is bronchus?
Answer: Trachea is split into two tubes known as 'Bronchi' i.e. Right Bronchus and Left Bronchus. This is where air is distributed among the two lungs. Bronchi are further distributed into bronchioles.
- What are capillaries?
- Which enzyme acts on food in stomach?
- When is blood shifted to right hand side?
- What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
- How many parts does flower has?
- What are initial effects of tobacco smoke?