Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is bronchitis?
Answer: Bronchitis is generally known as the inflammation of lungs. When excess mucus is collected on the cilia lining and in the bronchi, the air passage and breathing tubes get inflamed.
- How can large molecules pass through digestive tract?
- Why are plant roots important?
- What is diarrhea?
- What is concentration of components in deoxygenated blood?
- How is heart transplant done?
- Which enzyme acts on food in stomach?