Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is bronchitis?
Answer: Bronchitis is generally known as the inflammation of lungs. When excess mucus is collected on the cilia lining and in the bronchi, the air passage and breathing tubes get inflamed.
- What is diarrhea?
- What is quantity of blood in an adult?
- How does large trees take up water?
- Where does bacteria in faeces come from?
- What happens when atria are full of blood?
- How are gases transported?