Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is bronchitis?
Answer: Bronchitis is generally known as the inflammation of lungs. When excess mucus is collected on the cilia lining and in the bronchi, the air passage and breathing tubes get inflamed.
- What is sequence of transport of food?
- How is air processed in nose?
- How can indigestion cured?
- What blood is found on right hand side?
- What is tobacco smoking?
- Why do not plants require huge amount of raw materials?