Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is bronchitis?
Answer: Bronchitis is generally known as the inflammation of lungs. When excess mucus is collected on the cilia lining and in the bronchi, the air passage and breathing tubes get inflamed.
- What happens after exchange of substances?
- What is temporary cure of Asthma?
- What is trachea or windpipe?
- What is main job of white blood cells?
- What happens to excess glucose in diabetic person?
- What is quantity of re blood cells in blood?