Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is bronchitis?
Answer: Bronchitis is generally known as the inflammation of lungs. When excess mucus is collected on the cilia lining and in the bronchi, the air passage and breathing tubes get inflamed.
- How does mineral salts enter roots?
- Why large molecules cannot absorb into blood?
- What is concentration of components in deoxygenated blood?
- Why is transpiration important?
- What are companion cells?
- How does air enter our lungs?