Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
What is blood?
Answer: Blood is a living tissue and one drop of it contains approximately 5 million cells. Blood contains four major types of components i.e. red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets and their medium, plasma.
- What is affect of light on rate of transpiration?
- How does blood move?
- What happens if excess lactic acid is produced?
- What is an artificial pacemaker?
- How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
- Why is reproduction important?