Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
What is blood?
Answer: Blood is a living tissue and one drop of it contains approximately 5 million cells. Blood contains four major types of components i.e. red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets and their medium, plasma.
- What is filament an why is it useful?
- What is ratio of water and bacteria in faeces?
- What is anaerobic respiration?
- What is translocation?
- How many chemicals are used in tobacco smoke?
- Which chamber is connected to which vessel?