Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
What is anaerobic respiration?
Answer: Anaerobic respiration is a type of respiration in which glucose breaks down in the absence of oxygen. In this type of respiration, less energy compared to aerobic respiration. Lactic acid is also produced in this type of respiration which makes our muscles tired.
- What are fats and functions?
- What is major component of respiration?
- What is tobacco smoking?
- What are proteins and functions?
- What is role of immune system in heart transplant?
- How does humidity affect rate of transpiration?