Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
What is anaerobic respiration?
Answer: Anaerobic respiration is a type of respiration in which glucose breaks down in the absence of oxygen. In this type of respiration, less energy compared to aerobic respiration. Lactic acid is also produced in this type of respiration which makes our muscles tired.
- What are first symptoms of flu?
- What is affect of light on rate of transpiration?
- What are varicose veins?
- How does water and mineral salts reach xylem vessels?
- What makes heart sound like dub?
- What are symptoms of cold?