Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
What is anaerobic respiration?
Answer: Anaerobic respiration is a type of respiration in which glucose breaks down in the absence of oxygen. In this type of respiration, less energy compared to aerobic respiration. Lactic acid is also produced in this type of respiration which makes our muscles tired.
- What is main job of white blood cells?
- Why does constipation occur?
- How are small molecules transported?
- Where are red blood cells made?
- What are stomata?
- How many chemicals are used in tobacco smoke?