Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
What is anaerobic respiration?
Answer: Anaerobic respiration is a type of respiration in which glucose breaks down in the absence of oxygen. In this type of respiration, less energy compared to aerobic respiration. Lactic acid is also produced in this type of respiration which makes our muscles tired.
- How can indigestion cured?
- What happens to excess amino acids in liver?
- Where are dead red blood cells broken?
- How does humidity affect rate of transpiration?
- What are some major causes of asthma?
- How are proteins digested?