Topic: Plant Reproduction Subtopic: The parts of a flower
What is ovule?
Answer: Ovule is a part of ovary which contain female reproductive cells. Pollen grains send the male gamete to ovule where it joins the female gamete and fertilization occurs.
- What are xylem and phloem?
- What is treatment of faulty pacemaker?
- What happens if less oxygen is absorbed in blood?
- What are carbohydrates and functions?
- What are Cilia and why are they important?
- What is chance of smokers of dying from bronchitis?