Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is an inhaler?
Answer: Inhaler is a pump used by people with asthma. Inhaler contains a drug that relaxes the muscles of the asthma in order to make it easier and comfortable for the patient to breathe.
- What is quantity of platelets in blood?
- How flu virus enters?
- What are raw products used by plants?
- What is chance of smokers of dying from bronchitis?
- What blood is found on right hand side?
- Which blood vessel carries blood and where?