Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is an inhaler?
Answer: Inhaler is a pump used by people with asthma. Inhaler contains a drug that relaxes the muscles of the asthma in order to make it easier and comfortable for the patient to breathe.
- What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
- What are bad effects of smokers cough?
- What are carbohydrates and functions?
- How are small molecules transported?
- What are effects of Nicotine?
- What is transpiration?