Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is an inhaler?
Answer: Inhaler is a pump used by people with asthma. Inhaler contains a drug that relaxes the muscles of the asthma in order to make it easier and comfortable for the patient to breathe.
- How does large trees take up water?
- Who mostly has bronchitis?
- What happen when we exhale?
- How does rate of transpiration vary?
- What are xylem and phloem?
- Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?