Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is an inhaler?
Answer: Inhaler is a pump used by people with asthma. Inhaler contains a drug that relaxes the muscles of the asthma in order to make it easier and comfortable for the patient to breathe.
- What are capillaries?
- What blood is found on right hand side?
- How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
- What is meant by word extinct?
- What are carbohydrates and functions?
- What is glycogen and where is it stored?