Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What is an artificial pacemaker?
Answer: Artificial pacemaker is a small device that is fitted near the heart. It sends small pulses of electricity at the same rate as pacemaker muscles. This makes the heart to beat in rhythm.
- How are xylem and phloem arranged in roots?
- How many times blood enters heart in one circulation?
- What is absorbed in large intestine?
- How can cold prevented?
- What are properties of blood in arteries?
- How much is life of red blood cell?