Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What is an artificial pacemaker?
Answer: Artificial pacemaker is a small device that is fitted near the heart. It sends small pulses of electricity at the same rate as pacemaker muscles. This makes the heart to beat in rhythm.
- How does roots get energy and grow?
- What are varicose veins?
- What happens when atria are full of blood?
- Where are red blood cells made?
- Why blood moves around body?
- Why are walls of left ventricle stronger?