Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What is an artificial pacemaker?
Answer: Artificial pacemaker is a small device that is fitted near the heart. It sends small pulses of electricity at the same rate as pacemaker muscles. This makes the heart to beat in rhythm.
- Who mostly has bronchitis?
- What happens to excess amino acids in liver?
- What is sequence of mineral and water transport?
- How does red blood cells pass through capillaries?
- What happens in small intestine?
- What is plasma?