Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
What is an artery?
Answer: Artery is a blood vessel that carries oxygenated blood away from the heart. They contain thick walls to resist the high blood pressure that has been pumped by the ventricle of the heart.
- How is pulse detected?
- What happens to glucose in liver?
- At which side of chest is heart located?
- When is blood shifted to right hand side?
- Why are circulatory disease harmful?
- What is major component of respiration?