Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
What is an artery?
Answer: Artery is a blood vessel that carries oxygenated blood away from the heart. They contain thick walls to resist the high blood pressure that has been pumped by the ventricle of the heart.
- Are varicose veins dangerous?
- What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
- What happens to excess glucose in diabetic person?
- How can constipation be prevented?
- What is situation of blood when it leaves heart?
- What is chance of smokers of dying from bronchitis?