Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
What is affect of wind on transpiration?
Answer: When water is lost from leaves, it increases the humidity in the air, wind takes this humiditry away which provide more space for water to be removed. So rate of trasnpiration increases with fast winds.
- How does red blood cells pass through capillaries?
- What is circulatory system?
- Why are plant roots important?
- How can large molecules pass through digestive tract?
- What is ratio of water and bacteria in faeces?
- What is wilting?