Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
What is affect of wind on transpiration?
Answer: When water is lost from leaves, it increases the humidity in the air, wind takes this humiditry away which provide more space for water to be removed. So rate of trasnpiration increases with fast winds.
- What happens if excess lactic acid is produced?
- What are red blood cells made up of?
- What is main job of white blood cells?
- How does air enter our lungs?
- What is hemophilia?
- What happens to food in stomach?