Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
What is affect of wind on transpiration?
Answer: When water is lost from leaves, it increases the humidity in the air, wind takes this humiditry away which provide more space for water to be removed. So rate of trasnpiration increases with fast winds.
- What is chemical process in digestion?
- How can large molecules pass through digestive tract?
- Why is transpiration important?
- Where do gases enter and leave plant?
- How can constipation be prevented?
- What is cross-pollination?