Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
What is affect of wind on transpiration?
Answer: When water is lost from leaves, it increases the humidity in the air, wind takes this humiditry away which provide more space for water to be removed. So rate of trasnpiration increases with fast winds.
- What causes make asthma worse?
- What are some major causes of asthma?
- What is an inhaler?
- How are atria and ventricles separated?
- After digestion in stomach where does food move?
- What is an artificial pacemaker?