Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
What is affect of light on rate of transpiration?
Answer: The stomata open wider, rate of gaseous exchange increases, due to wide opening of stomata, more water is lost. As concluded the rate of transpiration increases in bright light.
- What are xylem and phloem?
- What blood is found on right hand side?
- What are properties of blood present in veins?
- Where are dead red blood cells broken?
- What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
- How can phloem be described?