Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
What is affect of light on rate of transpiration?
Answer: The stomata open wider, rate of gaseous exchange increases, due to wide opening of stomata, more water is lost. As concluded the rate of transpiration increases in bright light.
- Where is digestive food transported?
- Does bronchi and bronchioles process air?
- What happens to excess amino acids in liver?
- Which chamber is connected to which vessel?
- What is job of an antibody?
- What is activation energy?