Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
What is affect of light on rate of transpiration?
Answer: The stomata open wider, rate of gaseous exchange increases, due to wide opening of stomata, more water is lost. As concluded the rate of transpiration increases in bright light.
- What blood is found on right hand side?
- Who mostly has bronchitis?
- What are symptoms of cold?
- What is chemical process in digestion?
- What could be an example of diffusion?
- What happens if excess juice is secreted in stomach?