Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
What is affect of light on rate of transpiration?
Answer: The stomata open wider, rate of gaseous exchange increases, due to wide opening of stomata, more water is lost. As concluded the rate of transpiration increases in bright light.
- What happens when atria are full of blood?
- What is treatment of faulty pacemaker?
- How are xylem and phloem arranged in roots?
- How is flu treated?
- What are some major causes of asthma?
- How many times blood enters heart in one circulation?