Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Water enters the plants
What is active transport?
Answer: Active transport is a phenomenon of movement of particles from lower to higher concentration with the use of energy, this energy comes from photosynthesis.
- Which plants and animals would survive?
- Why do not plants require huge amount of raw materials?
- What are raw products used by plants?
- How are xylem and phloem arranged in roots?
- What plants do if water intake is less?
- What is absorbed in large intestine?