Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What if cough is vigorous?
Answer: If the cough is vigorous, then the smoker cannot oxygenate the blood. The damaged alveoli and the effects of carbon dioxide make the smoker breathless and the smoker would feel tired on even a little exertion.
- What is sequence of mineral and water transport?
- What could be an example of diffusion?
- Why is transpiration important?
- What is self-pollination?
- What is chance of smokers of dying from bronchitis?
- How body tries to fight flu virus?