Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What if cough is vigorous?
Answer: If the cough is vigorous, then the smoker cannot oxygenate the blood. The damaged alveoli and the effects of carbon dioxide make the smoker breathless and the smoker would feel tired on even a little exertion.
- What are sepals?
- What is absorbed in large intestine?
- How is hemophilia caused?
- Which muscles make our chest move?
- How are these parts arranged?
- After chewing where does food go?