Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What if cough is vigorous?
Answer: If the cough is vigorous, then the smoker cannot oxygenate the blood. The damaged alveoli and the effects of carbon dioxide make the smoker breathless and the smoker would feel tired on even a little exertion.
- What is job of xylem?
- What are products of respiration?
- What is deoxygenated blood?
- Which muscles make our chest move?
- How does blood flow in arteries?
- How many types of pollination are there?