Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What if cough is vigorous?
Answer: If the cough is vigorous, then the smoker cannot oxygenate the blood. The damaged alveoli and the effects of carbon dioxide make the smoker breathless and the smoker would feel tired on even a little exertion.
- Why do not plants require huge amount of raw materials?
- What are initial effects of tobacco smoke?
- How can indigestion cured?
- What is cross-pollination?
- What differs in types of white blood cells?
- Which blood vessel carries blood and where?