Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What if cough is vigorous?
Answer: If the cough is vigorous, then the smoker cannot oxygenate the blood. The damaged alveoli and the effects of carbon dioxide make the smoker breathless and the smoker would feel tired on even a little exertion.
- What are symptoms of cold?
- Where does respiration take place?
- How does content diffuse into cells from blood?
- What is hemophilia?
- Which chamber is connected to which vessel?
- What is self-pollination?