Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What if cough is vigorous?
Answer: If the cough is vigorous, then the smoker cannot oxygenate the blood. The damaged alveoli and the effects of carbon dioxide make the smoker breathless and the smoker would feel tired on even a little exertion.
- Why are plant roots important?
- What is meant by leaking of heart valves?
- How does blood flow in veins?
- How are xylem and phloem arranged in roots?
- What is digestion?
- What makes heart sound like lub?