Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Absorption
What happens to proteins in liver?
Answer: proteins reach the liver in the form of amino acids. These amino acids cannot be stored thus they are used in repairs of damaged cells and tissues and in growth. Excess amino acids are excreted.
- What is faulty pacemaker?
- How does blood flow in arteries?
- What is circulatory system?
- How does water and mineral salts reach xylem vessels?
- What causes make asthma worse?
- What differs in types of white blood cells?