Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Absorption
What happens to proteins in liver?
Answer: proteins reach the liver in the form of amino acids. These amino acids cannot be stored thus they are used in repairs of damaged cells and tissues and in growth. Excess amino acids are excreted.
- What is role of immune system in heart transplant?
- What is faulty pacemaker?
- What are harmful effects of carbon dioxide?
- How is oxygen transported to cells?
- What is an artificial pacemaker?
- What happens to glucose in liver?