Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Absorption
What happens to proteins in liver?
Answer: proteins reach the liver in the form of amino acids. These amino acids cannot be stored thus they are used in repairs of damaged cells and tissues and in growth. Excess amino acids are excreted.
- What is situation of blood when it leaves heart?
- What is absorbed in large intestine?
- Why are Villi essential?
- Whah happens in diarrhea and when it stops?
- What are initial effects of tobacco smoke?
- How does air reach blood vessels?
Famous Scientists Video