Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Absorption
What happens to proteins in liver?
Answer: proteins reach the liver in the form of amino acids. These amino acids cannot be stored thus they are used in repairs of damaged cells and tissues and in growth. Excess amino acids are excreted.
- How long is digestive tract?
- Whah happens in diarrhea and when it stops?
- What is meant by word extinct?
- How many types of pollination are there?
- What is job of platelets?
- What is first step of digestive process?