Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Absorption
What happens to proteins in liver?
Answer: proteins reach the liver in the form of amino acids. These amino acids cannot be stored thus they are used in repairs of damaged cells and tissues and in growth. Excess amino acids are excreted.
- What are proteins and functions?
- What are effects of Nicotine?
- How are xylem and phloem arranged in stem?
- What is fertilization?
- What is quantity of white blood cells in blood?
- What happens when atria are full of blood?