Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
What happens to food in stomach?
Answer: In stomach, the food stays for a few hours. Our stomach can hold up to 1.5 liters of food. The food is mixed with gastric juice, this juice contains hydrochloric acid which kills bacteria and provides acidic medium for enzymes to work.
- Why do not plants require huge amount of raw materials?
- Why is reproduction important?
- How many times blood enters heart in one circulation?
- What is role of immune system in heart transplant?
- What is sequence of mineral and water transport?
- What happens to excess amino acids in liver?