Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
What happens to food in stomach?
Answer: In stomach, the food stays for a few hours. Our stomach can hold up to 1.5 liters of food. The food is mixed with gastric juice, this juice contains hydrochloric acid which kills bacteria and provides acidic medium for enzymes to work.
- What is major content of cigarette?
- How can indigestion cured?
- Why is thrombosis dangerous?
- Which blood vessel carries blood and where?
- How does air reach blood vessels?
- Why is heart useful?