Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
What happens to food in stomach?
Answer: In stomach, the food stays for a few hours. Our stomach can hold up to 1.5 liters of food. The food is mixed with gastric juice, this juice contains hydrochloric acid which kills bacteria and provides acidic medium for enzymes to work.
- What is quantity of blood in an adult?
- What is situation of blood when it leaves heart?
- What is our body made up of?
- What is first step of digestive process?
- What is meant by word extinct?
- How can large molecules pass through digestive tract?