Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
What happens to food in stomach?
Answer: In stomach, the food stays for a few hours. Our stomach can hold up to 1.5 liters of food. The food is mixed with gastric juice, this juice contains hydrochloric acid which kills bacteria and provides acidic medium for enzymes to work.
- What is cross-pollination?
- Why thumb should not be used while checking pulse?
- How can xylem be described?
- What is situation of blood when it leaves heart?
- How minerals salts are taken up?
- What is meant by aerobic?