Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
What happens to food in stomach?
Answer: In stomach, the food stays for a few hours. Our stomach can hold up to 1.5 liters of food. The food is mixed with gastric juice, this juice contains hydrochloric acid which kills bacteria and provides acidic medium for enzymes to work.
- What makes heart sound like lub?
- Where does respiration take place?
- What are capillaries?
- What is semi-permaeable membrane?
- What are Cilia and why are they important?
- How are proteins digested?