Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
What happens to food in stomach?
Answer: In stomach, the food stays for a few hours. Our stomach can hold up to 1.5 liters of food. The food is mixed with gastric juice, this juice contains hydrochloric acid which kills bacteria and provides acidic medium for enzymes to work.
- What is major component of respiration?
- What is quantity of re blood cells in blood?
- What is major content of cigarette?
- After chewing where does food go?
- Where do gases enter and leave plant?
- What happens in small intestine?