Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What happens to excess glucose in diabetic person?
Answer: Extra glucose is generally treated by injecting insulin into the blood vessels using a syringe. But if insulin is not injected, then excess glucose would be excreted out of the body with urea, in the urine.
- How can phloem be described?
- What is anther and what does it contain?
- What is active transport?
- How is air processed in nose?
- What are carbohydrates and functions?
- Where does respiration take place?