Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What happens to excess glucose in diabetic person?
Answer: Extra glucose is generally treated by injecting insulin into the blood vessels using a syringe. But if insulin is not injected, then excess glucose would be excreted out of the body with urea, in the urine.
- Why are circulatory disease harmful?
- What is role of immune system in heart transplant?
- When is blood shifted to right hand side?
- What is blood?
- What is sexual reproduction?
- How does white blood cell deplete germ?