Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What happens to excess glucose in diabetic person?
Answer: Extra glucose is generally treated by injecting insulin into the blood vessels using a syringe. But if insulin is not injected, then excess glucose would be excreted out of the body with urea, in the urine.
- What are properties of blood in arteries?
- When is blood shifted to right hand side?
- Who mostly has bronchitis?
- Why is cross pollination better?
- What is meant by leaking of heart valves?
- Which enzyme acts on food in stomach?