Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What happens to excess glucose in diabetic person?
Answer: Extra glucose is generally treated by injecting insulin into the blood vessels using a syringe. But if insulin is not injected, then excess glucose would be excreted out of the body with urea, in the urine.
- What gas is present in cigarette?
- What is circulatory system?
- How does content diffuse into cells from blood?
- What are fats and functions?
- Why blood is medium?
- How does mineral salts enter roots?