Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Absorption
What happens to excess amino acids in liver?
Answer: When excess amino acids reach the liver, they are converted into urea, which is a major part of urine. This urea is transported to kidneys from where it is excreted out through urethra.
- What is another blood protein found in blood?
- What are intercoastal muscles?
- What are properties of blood in arteries?
- What is an artificial pacemaker?
- How are proteins digested?
- What is absorbed in large intestine?