Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: How we breathe?
What happens to chest when we inhale?
Answer: When we inhale, the diaphragm is pulled down and the rib cage moves upwards and outwards. The space inside the chest gets bigger providing more volume for air to enter the lungs. The air rushes into the lungs filling the extra space created.
- How does blood flow in arteries?
- What is food poisoning?
- How is heart transplant done?
- What makes heart sound like dub?
- What is circulatory system?
- What is our body made up of?