Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: How we breathe?
What happens to chest when we inhale?
Answer: When we inhale, the diaphragm is pulled down and the rib cage moves upwards and outwards. The space inside the chest gets bigger providing more volume for air to enter the lungs. The air rushes into the lungs filling the extra space created.
- Which enzyme acts on food in stomach?
- What is treatment of faulty pacemaker?
- What happens if diabetes is not treated?
- What is diffusion?
- Where are dead red blood cells broken?
- What is result of viruses when we sneeze?