Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: How we breathe?
What happens to chest when we inhale?
Answer: When we inhale, the diaphragm is pulled down and the rib cage moves upwards and outwards. The space inside the chest gets bigger providing more volume for air to enter the lungs. The air rushes into the lungs filling the extra space created.
- Why should tissue paper or handkerchief used?
- What is job of red blood cells?
- How many parts does flower has?
- Why is it better to breathe through nose?
- What is anther and what does it contain?
- What happens if diabetes is not treated?