Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: How we breathe?
What happens to chest when we inhale?
Answer: When we inhale, the diaphragm is pulled down and the rib cage moves upwards and outwards. The space inside the chest gets bigger providing more volume for air to enter the lungs. The air rushes into the lungs filling the extra space created.
- From where does roots take up oxygen?
- Where is blood taken after lungs?
- How does air reach blood vessels?
- How does content diffuse into cells from blood?
- What is bronchiole?
- How does tar damage lungs?