Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: How we breathe?
What happens to chest when we inhale?
Answer: When we inhale, the diaphragm is pulled down and the rib cage moves upwards and outwards. The space inside the chest gets bigger providing more volume for air to enter the lungs. The air rushes into the lungs filling the extra space created.
- How many parts does flower has?
- What happens if diabetes is not treated?
- From where does roots take up oxygen?
- What is circulatory system?
- What is result of viruses when we sneeze?
- How can cold prevented?