Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
What happens in small intestine?
Answer: In small intestine, bile is added from the liver which emulsifies fats. Three different types of enzymes are further added by pancreas to enhance the rate of work. The walls of the small intestine are covered by small finger-like projections known as 'Villi'. Food is absorbed by the support of Villi.
- What is result of viruses when we sneeze?
- What is translocation?
- How many chemicals are used in tobacco smoke?
- From where does roots take up oxygen?
- How does content diffuse into cells from blood?
- How does blood flow in veins?