Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
What happens in small intestine?
Answer: In small intestine, bile is added from the liver which emulsifies fats. Three different types of enzymes are further added by pancreas to enhance the rate of work. The walls of the small intestine are covered by small finger-like projections known as 'Villi'. Food is absorbed by the support of Villi.
- What happens after exchange of substances?
- Which enzyme acts on food in stomach?
- How can constipation be prevented?
- What is bronchitis?
- What is treatment of faulty pacemaker?
- How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?