Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
What happens in small intestine?
Answer: In small intestine, bile is added from the liver which emulsifies fats. Three different types of enzymes are further added by pancreas to enhance the rate of work. The walls of the small intestine are covered by small finger-like projections known as 'Villi'. Food is absorbed by the support of Villi.
- What is Nicotine?
- What happens when blood enters ventricles?
- How does mineral salts enter roots?
- What is happening to heart?
- What happen when we exhale?
- What are red blood cells made up of?