Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The blood circulation
What happens in lungs?
Answer: When the blood reaches the lungs, carbon dioxide is diffused out into the lungs and oxygen diffuses into the blood, some of the water is also lost in exhalation.
- How does air reach blood vessels?
- What is sequence of mineral and water transport?
- What is treatment of faulty pacemaker?
- Why do not plants require huge amount of raw materials?
- What is circulatory system?
- What are properties of blood present in veins?