Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
Answer: An example of insufficient amount of oxygen is a running race. In running race, our body cannot get enough oxygen for the movement of our muscles, so the body gets that energy by breaking down glucose in the absence of oxygen, this produces lactic acid which makes us tired.
- What are products of respiration?
- Why are pacemaker cells important?
- Some white blood cells do not eat bacteria what do they do?
- What is self-pollination?
- How many types of pollination are there?
- Which blood vessel carries blood and where?