Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
Answer: An example of insufficient amount of oxygen is a running race. In running race, our body cannot get enough oxygen for the movement of our muscles, so the body gets that energy by breaking down glucose in the absence of oxygen, this produces lactic acid which makes us tired.
- What is semi-permaeable membrane?
- Which blood vessel carries blood and where?
- Where is blood taken after lungs?
- Who mostly has bronchitis?
- Which harmful chemical is black in color?
- What if cough is vigorous?