Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
Answer: An example of insufficient amount of oxygen is a running race. In running race, our body cannot get enough oxygen for the movement of our muscles, so the body gets that energy by breaking down glucose in the absence of oxygen, this produces lactic acid which makes us tired.
- How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
- What is chance of smokers of dying from bronchitis?
- How are small molecules transported?
- What is activation energy?
- What is quantity of blood in an adult?
- At which side of chest is heart located?