Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What happens if less oxygen is absorbed in blood?
Answer: If less oxygen is absorbed in the blood, cells would start respiring anaerobically. This would keep on producing lactic acid which would cause excess tiredness. This is why smokers have least stamina. They even suffer from dizziness and tiredness due to tar.
- What are sepals?
- What is filament an why is it useful?
- How does air reach blood vessels?
- What is happening to heart?
- What happens when blood enters ventricles?
- How many times blood enters heart in one circulation?