Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Problems with digestive system
What happens if excess juice is secreted in stomach?
Answer: Excess acids would cause ulcers in the stomach. This is because acid would eat up the walls of stomach and make them raw and painful. Ulcers are common in middle-aged and elder people.
- What is filament an why is it useful?
- Where are red blood cells made?
- What is active transport?
- Which chamber is connected to which vessel?
- What is quantity of blood in an adult?
- What is an artificial pacemaker?