Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Problems with digestive system
What happens if excess juice is secreted in stomach?
Answer: Excess acids would cause ulcers in the stomach. This is because acid would eat up the walls of stomach and make them raw and painful. Ulcers are common in middle-aged and elder people.
- When is blood shifted to right hand side?
- Why are circulatory disease harmful?
- What are platelets?
- What is quantity of blood in an adult?
- What is anaerobic respiration?
- What happens if excess juice is secreted in stomach?
Famous Scientists Video