Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Problems with digestive system
What happens if excess juice is secreted in stomach?
Answer: Excess acids would cause ulcers in the stomach. This is because acid would eat up the walls of stomach and make them raw and painful. Ulcers are common in middle-aged and elder people.
- Which blood protein is found in plasma?
- What blood is found on right hand side?
- What happens if less oxygen is absorbed in blood?
- How does blood flow in veins?
- After digestion in stomach where does food move?
- What is chlorophyll?