Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Problems with digestive system
What happens if excess juice is secreted in stomach?
Answer: Excess acids would cause ulcers in the stomach. This is because acid would eat up the walls of stomach and make them raw and painful. Ulcers are common in middle-aged and elder people.
- What is job of red blood cells?
- What is active transport?
- What is quantity of platelets in blood?
- What is indigestion?
- What is another blood protein found in blood?
- What is circulatory system?