Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What happens if diabetes is not treated?
Answer: If diabetes isn't treated, the person would feel sleepy and weak because the blood sugar level keeps on changing. Fats and muscle proteins will be used up to supply energy to the body. This will make the person extremely weak and thin.
- Why we should not breathe through mouth?
- What is oxygenated blood?
- What are intercoastal muscles?
- What differs in types of white blood cells?
- How can indigestion cured?
- What are varicose veins?