Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What happens if diabetes is not treated?
Answer: If diabetes isn't treated, the person would feel sleepy and weak because the blood sugar level keeps on changing. Fats and muscle proteins will be used up to supply energy to the body. This will make the person extremely weak and thin.
- Why large molecules cannot absorb into blood?
- How can large molecules pass through digestive tract?
- How is oxygen transported to cells?
- How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
- Where is digestive food transported?
- What is ratio of water and bacteria in faeces?