Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
What happens after white blood cell eats bacteria?
Answer: Whenever a white blood cell eats a bacteria, its life is left only for few days because it gets poisoned by the bacteria it engulfs.
- Which blood vessel carries blood and where?
- What is affect of wind on transpiration?
- What happens when blood enters ventricles?
- What is passive smoking?
- Why should tissue paper or handkerchief used?
- How does content diffuse into cells from blood?