Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: How we breathe?
What happen when we exhale?
Answer: When we exhale, the diaphragm muscles move upwards and the rib cage is pushed downwards and inwards. This decreases the volume of lungs, forcing the air out of the lungs.
- What are symptoms of cold?
- What happens to glucose in liver?
- Does bronchi and bronchioles process air?
- Where is digestive food transported?
- How is food absorbed?
- What is job of red blood cells?
Space & Solar System Video