Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: How we breathe?
What happen when we exhale?
Answer: When we exhale, the diaphragm muscles move upwards and the rib cage is pushed downwards and inwards. This decreases the volume of lungs, forcing the air out of the lungs.
- What are first symptoms of flu?
- What are properties of blood in arteries?
- What are raw products used by plants?
- How many chemicals are used in tobacco smoke?
- How does roots get energy and grow?
- What are bad effects of smokers cough?