Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What gas is present in cigarette?
Answer: There are two different harmful gases present in the cigarette. One of these is Carbon dioxide and the other one is Carbon monoxide.
- How many types of pollination are there?
- How are atria and ventricles separated?
- What happens to excess glucose in diabetic person?
- Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?
- How is oxygen transported to cells?
- How can indigestion cured?