Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What causes make asthma worse?
Answer: Causes that can make asthma worse are worries, stress and tension. Really bad attack of asthma that may take you to the hospital could by a viral infection of chest or nose.
- What is anemia?
- What are harmful effects of carbon dioxide?
- What are red blood cells made up of?
- What are companion cells?
- What is role of immune system in heart transplant?
- Why do not plants require huge amount of raw materials?