Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What causes make asthma worse?
Answer: Causes that can make asthma worse are worries, stress and tension. Really bad attack of asthma that may take you to the hospital could by a viral infection of chest or nose.
- What gas is present in cigarette?
- Why are circulatory disease harmful?
- What causes make asthma worse?
- What is flower?
- How many times blood enters heart in one circulation?
- What happens if excess lactic acid is produced?