Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What causes make asthma worse?
Answer: Causes that can make asthma worse are worries, stress and tension. Really bad attack of asthma that may take you to the hospital could by a viral infection of chest or nose.
- What is quantity of blood in an adult?
- How does air reach blood vessels?
- What happens after exchange of substances?
- How are proteins digested?
- What is flower?
- What happens after white blood cell eats bacteria?