Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What causes make asthma worse?
Answer: Causes that can make asthma worse are worries, stress and tension. Really bad attack of asthma that may take you to the hospital could by a viral infection of chest or nose.
- What happens to chest when we inhale?
- How does red blood cells pass through capillaries?
- What is active transport?
- What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
- When is blood shifted to right hand side?
- Are varicose veins dangerous?