Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What causes make asthma worse?
Answer: Causes that can make asthma worse are worries, stress and tension. Really bad attack of asthma that may take you to the hospital could by a viral infection of chest or nose.
- How is flu treated?
- Where do gases enter and leave plant?
- What are properties of blood in arteries?
- What happens after exchange of substances?
- After digestion in stomach where does food move?
- What are by-products of respiration?