Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What causes make asthma worse?
Answer: Causes that can make asthma worse are worries, stress and tension. Really bad attack of asthma that may take you to the hospital could by a viral infection of chest or nose.
- What are properties of blood present in veins?
- How does white blood cell deplete germ?
- How thrombosis can damage our heart?
- What is cross-pollination?
- What is absorbed in large intestine?
- What are proteins and functions?