Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The blood circulation
What blood is found on right hand side?
Answer: Our right hand side mostly contains the veins. Veins carry deoxygenated blood which has returned from the cells and is being transported to the heart.
- What is ratio of water and bacteria in faeces?
- Why we should not breathe through mouth?
- What is meant by leaking of heart valves?
- What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
- Why are walls of left ventricle stronger?
- What are capillaries?