Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Introduction
What are vitamins and functions?
Answer: Vitamins are needed in small quantities but they are important for health. vitamins are essential for our organs e.g. vitamin A for eyes, vitamin B for health, vitamin C for teeth and gums, vitamin D for absorption of Calcium into the bones and vitamin E for muscle building and nervous system.
- Which blood protein is found in plasma?
- What is mechanical process in digestion?
- What are petals?
- After digestion in stomach where does food move?
- Why are walls of left ventricle stronger?
- In large trees how gases are exchanged?