Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Introduction
What are vitamins and functions?
Answer: Vitamins are needed in small quantities but they are important for health. vitamins are essential for our organs e.g. vitamin A for eyes, vitamin B for health, vitamin C for teeth and gums, vitamin D for absorption of Calcium into the bones and vitamin E for muscle building and nervous system.
- How long does person survive after heart transplant?
- What is quantity of platelets in blood?
- What is sexual reproduction?
- What is affect of wind on transpiration?
- How does humidity affect rate of transpiration?
- What is quantity of blood in an adult?