Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Introduction
What are vitamins and functions?
Answer: Vitamins are needed in small quantities but they are important for health. vitamins are essential for our organs e.g. vitamin A for eyes, vitamin B for health, vitamin C for teeth and gums, vitamin D for absorption of Calcium into the bones and vitamin E for muscle building and nervous system.
- What is self-pollination?
- How does white blood cell deplete germ?
- How does tar damage lungs?
- What happens to glucose in liver?
- What are minerals and functions?
- What happens when blood enters ventricles?
International Organizations Video