Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Introduction
What are vitamins and functions?
Answer: Vitamins are needed in small quantities but they are important for health. vitamins are essential for our organs e.g. vitamin A for eyes, vitamin B for health, vitamin C for teeth and gums, vitamin D for absorption of Calcium into the bones and vitamin E for muscle building and nervous system.
- How are proteins digested?
- What plants do if water intake is less?
- Why is reproduction important?
- What is flower?
- How is deoxygenated blood pumped to lungs?
- What are initial effects of tobacco smoke?