Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Introduction
What are vitamins and functions?
Answer: Vitamins are needed in small quantities but they are important for health. vitamins are essential for our organs e.g. vitamin A for eyes, vitamin B for health, vitamin C for teeth and gums, vitamin D for absorption of Calcium into the bones and vitamin E for muscle building and nervous system.
- Why should tissue paper or handkerchief used?
- What are intercoastal muscles?
- How can large molecules pass through digestive tract?
- How can phloem be described?
- What are capillaries?
- How are gases transported?