Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Introduction
What are proteins and functions?
Answer: Proteins are small organic molecules that are found in each and every cell of the body. The functions of proteins is to build up your body muscles and repair damaged body parts.
- What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
- Why are pacemaker cells important?
- What are chances of smoker of getting lung cancer?
- What if cough is vigorous?
- What is meant by word extinct?
- How does air reach blood vessels?