Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Introduction
What are proteins and functions?
Answer: Proteins are small organic molecules that are found in each and every cell of the body. The functions of proteins is to build up your body muscles and repair damaged body parts.
- What is meant by word extinct?
- What is faulty pacemaker?
- How does humidity affect rate of transpiration?
- What are some major causes of asthma?
- Why are pacemaker cells important?
- What happens when blood enters ventricles?