Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Introduction
What are proteins and functions?
Answer: Proteins are small organic molecules that are found in each and every cell of the body. The functions of proteins is to build up your body muscles and repair damaged body parts.
- What is stigma?
- What is circulatory system?
- What differs in types of white blood cells?
- Why is thrombosis dangerous?
- What are chances of smoker of getting lung cancer?
- What is affect of light on rate of transpiration?