Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The importance of phloem and xylem
What are properties of vessels?
Answer: Xylem and phloem carry food substances, minerals, water and things required for the process of photosynthesis and respiration. These vessels are so small that they can only be seen under a microscope.
- What is filament an why is it useful?
- Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?
- What are bad effects of smokers cough?
- How does blood flow in arteries?
- What happens if less oxygen is absorbed in blood?
- What is insulin?