Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
What are properties of blood present in veins?
Answer: Except for pulmonary vein, blood in the veins is purplish red because oxygen is in low concentration, carbon dioxide and water are in high concentrations.
- What is treatment of faulty pacemaker?
- Why are circulatory disease harmful?
- What is cough?
- How does temperature affect rate of transpiration?
- What is affect of light on rate of transpiration?
- What is aerobic respiration?