Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
What are properties of blood present in veins?
Answer: Except for pulmonary vein, blood in the veins is purplish red because oxygen is in low concentration, carbon dioxide and water are in high concentrations.
- What causes smoker to cough?
- In large trees how gases are exchanged?
- What happens after white blood cell eats bacteria?
- Are varicose veins dangerous?
- What is diaphragm?
- At which side of chest is heart located?