Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
What are properties of blood present in veins?
Answer: Except for pulmonary vein, blood in the veins is purplish red because oxygen is in low concentration, carbon dioxide and water are in high concentrations.
- What is mechanical process in digestion?
- What is meant by aerobic?
- What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
- After digestion in stomach where does food move?
- Why is thrombosis dangerous?
- What is an inhaler?