Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
What are properties of blood in arteries?
Answer: Except for pulmonary artery, the blood in the arteries is bright red colored because it contains oxygen in high concentration, carbon dioxide and water in low concentrations.
- What are properties of blood present in veins?
- What is job of red blood cells?
- Where do gases enter and leave plant?
- Why should tissue paper or handkerchief used?
- What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
- What is cell sap?