Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
What are properties of blood in arteries?
Answer: Except for pulmonary artery, the blood in the arteries is bright red colored because it contains oxygen in high concentration, carbon dioxide and water in low concentrations.
- What is size of white blood cell?
- What is chance of smokers of dying from bronchitis?
- What is temporary cure of Asthma?
- What are proteins and functions?
- Which enzyme acts on food in stomach?
- What are first symptoms of flu?