Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
What are properties of blood in arteries?
Answer: Except for pulmonary artery, the blood in the arteries is bright red colored because it contains oxygen in high concentration, carbon dioxide and water in low concentrations.
- How many chemicals are used in tobacco smoke?
- What is role of immune system in heart transplant?
- What is wilting?
- Why is thrombosis dangerous?
- What is circulatory system?
- What is transpiration stream?