Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Respiration
What are products of respiration?
Answer: In respiration, two reactants are used i.e. food and oxygen. When oxygen combines with food it forms two major products and energy. In aerobic respiration, the two by-products that are formed are Carbon dioxide and Water, while in anaerobic respiration three by-products are formed i.e. Carbon dioxide, water and lactic acid.
- What are products of respiration?
- How thrombosis can damage our heart?
- Why are plant roots important?
- Why is blood important?
- Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?
- What is another blood protein found in blood?