Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Respiration
What are products of respiration?
Answer: In respiration, two reactants are used i.e. food and oxygen. When oxygen combines with food it forms two major products and energy. In aerobic respiration, the two by-products that are formed are Carbon dioxide and Water, while in anaerobic respiration three by-products are formed i.e. Carbon dioxide, water and lactic acid.
- What is glycogen and where is it stored?
- How are atria and ventricles separated?
- Which chamber is connected to which vessel?
- What is flu?
- How are small molecules transported?
- How does air reach blood vessels?