Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Respiration
What are products of respiration?
Answer: In respiration, two reactants are used i.e. food and oxygen. When oxygen combines with food it forms two major products and energy. In aerobic respiration, the two by-products that are formed are Carbon dioxide and Water, while in anaerobic respiration three by-products are formed i.e. Carbon dioxide, water and lactic acid.
- How does air reach blood vessels?
- What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
- What if cough is vigorous?
- What happens to proteins in liver?
- What happens if excess lactic acid is produced?
- What makes heart sound like lub?