Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Respiration
What are products of respiration?
Answer: In respiration, two reactants are used i.e. food and oxygen. When oxygen combines with food it forms two major products and energy. In aerobic respiration, the two by-products that are formed are Carbon dioxide and Water, while in anaerobic respiration three by-products are formed i.e. Carbon dioxide, water and lactic acid.
- What are vitamins and functions?
- How can constipation be prevented?
- What are symptoms of cold?
- What is egestion?
- What happens when atria are full of blood?
- What happens to chest when we inhale?