Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: How we breathe?
What are intercoastal muscles?
Answer: Our ribs and diaphragm are moved by muscles. Each pair of ribs contains these muscles. These muscles that help in the expansion and compression of ribs are known as Intercoastal Muscles.
- Why large molecules cannot absorb into blood?
- What makes heart sound like dub?
- How are these parts arranged?
- What are some major causes of asthma?
- What is sexual reproduction?
- How can indigestion cured?