Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What are initial effects of tobacco smoke?
Answer: The first effect of tobacco smoke are that the bronchioles narrow and the cilia lining located in the air passage stop moving and working. Moreover, smoke also makes the cilia lining produce more smoke.
- What is deoxygenated blood?
- What is quantity of blood in an adult?
- What are carbohydrates and functions?
- What happens to chest when we inhale?
- What is bronchus?
- Why is cross pollination better?