Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What are initial effects of tobacco smoke?
Answer: The first effect of tobacco smoke are that the bronchioles narrow and the cilia lining located in the air passage stop moving and working. Moreover, smoke also makes the cilia lining produce more smoke.
- How much is life of red blood cell?
- Which chamber is connected to which vessel?
- How are these parts arranged?
- Why do not plants require huge amount of raw materials?
- What are companion cells?
- How does white blood cell deplete germ?