Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What are initial effects of tobacco smoke?
Answer: The first effect of tobacco smoke are that the bronchioles narrow and the cilia lining located in the air passage stop moving and working. Moreover, smoke also makes the cilia lining produce more smoke.
- How can constipation be prevented?
- What if cough is vigorous?
- What causes smoker to cough?
- Which vessel carries blood to lungs?
- What is active transport?
- What are sepals?