Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What are initial effects of tobacco smoke?
Answer: The first effect of tobacco smoke are that the bronchioles narrow and the cilia lining located in the air passage stop moving and working. Moreover, smoke also makes the cilia lining produce more smoke.
- What is job of platelets?
- Why does constipation occur?
- How is heart transplant done?
- Why is cross pollination better?
- From where does roots take up oxygen?
- What is pulse?